Network Support Services
Small Business Networking Professionals offers top-notch network support to both the public and private business
sectors. If you need a network support consultant or computer support expert than you've come to the right
place. Our certified professionals provide on-site, on-call and ongoing IT support services. A highly available,
functional, and secure technology environment must be in place for a business to grow. Many companies struggle
with this because they don’t have the proper technical resources on staff. The result is often decreased
productivity, security breaches or lost data.
Small Business Networking Professionals will architect, implement and manage your network infrastructure so you
don’t have to. We’ll take care of data backup, virus threats, security risks, email problems, server errors and
networking issues so you and your employees are free to focus on core business initiatives. We will design,
implement, and manage your network environment to ensure exceptional productivity, maximum security and
seamless business processes. We provide a variety of network support services including:
- Network analysis and design (Visio network diagram/layout provided)
- Office cabling and networking
- Remote monitoring and support
- Desktop support
- Server setup and management (Microsoft and/or Linux platforms)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup (Microsoft and/or Cisco)
- Routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Spam blocking, virus protection, internet content filtering
- Managed support (monthly and/or on-call)
- Onsite and offsite backups
- After-hours help with moves, server migrations and upgrades
Your Virtual IT Department
We understand the needs and budgets of small and mid-sized firms. As such, we've created several affordable
Network Support plans which are built on a flat monthly fee to make it easier for your organization to manage your
monthly IT expenses. We have plans to fit all budgets, and also have plans that feature no annual commitments.
All Your Networking Needs
Whether it's hardware or software, cable or wireless, Microsoft or Cisco, server or client PC, desktop clients or
virtual server-based computing... If it's a network we can help. Small Business Networking Professionals is the
leading network support consulting firm in New Jersey, and our team lives and breathes networking. When we
build a network we keep the Cisco campus network architecture and design in mind with security, network
segmentation and high availability. Rest at ease knowing your computing and communications infrastructure is
secure, reliable and efficient with Small Business Networking Professionals on your side.
Contact our Network Support and Computer Experts
To learn more about how our Network Support professionals can help with your organization’s IT and technical
support needs, simply fill out our contact form or give us a call.
Hosted Exchange Email Server
Small Business Networking Professionals is ready to help your business achieve its email messaging goals by
providing custom hosted exchange. Our hosted exchange is custom because your business will be provided with a
real server that integrates into your current infrastructure via a secure site-to-site VPN tunnel. You can access your
company's email via Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Web Access. We also provide Google Postini Spam/Virus
Protection. Small Business Networking Professionals will host and manage your exchange server.
Networking Professionals will also manage the Google Postini Spam/Virus Protection and you avoid the cost and
headaches of managing it all. We guarantee 99.9% uptime!
By investing in a Small Business Networking Professionals Hosted Exchange, you are also investing in your
business's productivity, efficiency and security. Here are some of the features and benefits that Small Business
Networking Professionals Hosted Exchange can provide to your business.
Small Business Networking Professionals includes all the Exchange capabilities with our simple, easy to
comprehend package. Also included in our one low price is our world-class customer service and expertise.
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices allows your team
to be connected and in the know at all times
- Fast, easy and secure feature for sending large file attachments
- RPC over HTTPS, MAPI, POP3, HTTPS and IMAP are all available email protocols to ensure safe and secure email
retrieval using the method of your choice
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and distribution lists to share with
everyone on the roster
- Shared Contacts allow team members to share important customer/partner contact information
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team Productivity
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire
Exchange management interface. Tasks such as performing multi-mailbox searches
- Empower users to manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks that represent
a significant percentage of help desk calls in many organizations Security
- Exchange's default connection to Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) creates a secure connection between your Outlook
client and the Exchange server, meeting and surpassing the most pressing security requirements
- Google Postini spam and virus filtering system comes standard with every mailbox..